CMS & ED (COMMUNITY MEDICAL SERVICE & ESSENTIAL DRUGS)
CMS diploma is known as diploma in community Medical Service & essential drugs (CMS & ED). It is a diploma for primary Health Care by general allopathic medicines which are recommended by world health organization (WHO) for primary health care. The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India has given an order that CMS Diploma holder can give treatment in all diseases including infaction diseases.
- Course Duration :- 18 month
- Eligibility - 10th or Higher, Rural Doctors, RMP, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BSMS, BEMS, BNYS, BPT, DPT, B.Pharma, D. Pharma,DNYS, Degree/ Diploma in Alternative Medicines, Paramedical, Nursing,Naturopathy, Dental etc.
- Medium of Instruction : English / Hindi
- Syllabus : Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, Preventive & Social Medicine (PSM), Practice of Medicine, Health & Hygiene, medical Jurisprudence.
- Study Material : Lessons covering different subjects such as Anatomy Physiology, Pathology, Practice of Medicine, Health and hygiene etc. will be sent you by the council through post.
- Examination : December / June
The complete application form along with Self attested xerox copy of Degree / Diploma/Experience Certificate, Address proof, Aadhaar Card, four passport size photographs, and total fees in form of Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “ Council of Community Medical services India” Payable at Lucknow,
Benefit of course-After completion of CMS diploma course anybody can start his/her medical practice in rural area and can use allopathic medicines recommended by world health organization (WHO) for primary health care, as per the judgment of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.